- é : e with accent. Used like in : él come queso - he eats cheese
- ñ : n with accent. Used like in : niña - girl
- ¿ : Inverted question mark. Used to enclose questions
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Typing Spanish characters containing accents in browser
I have been writing this blog for few weeks now. But how do I type Spanish characters in my browser? Well thankfully Spanish script is roman and in addition there are a bunch of extra characters. These are all the extra characters I needed -
Posted by Sudo User at 12:34 PM No comments:
Words which are same in English and Spanish
Aren't you glad to hear that some words are written same in English and Spanish. Boy I am :)
- Pasta - Yeah that pasta that we eat!
- No - However in Spanish 'no' can mean more than just 'no'. Like in sentence 'ella no come pescado' (she does not eat fish) no means doesn't.
Posted by Sudo User at 11:51 AM No comments:
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Opposites in spanish
Below I am listing some opposites in Spanish.
More to come ...
- negro : blanco - black : white
- grande : pequeño - large : small
- caro : barato - expensive : cheap
More to come ...
Posted by Sudo User at 6:14 PM No comments:
Numbers in Spanish (1 - 10)
Lets count some numbers!
- Uno - One
- Dos - Two
- Tres - Three
- Cuatro - Four
- Cinco - Five
- Seis - Six
- Siete - Seven
- Ocho - Eight
- Nueve - Nine
- Diez - Ten
Posted by Sudo User at 5:35 PM No comments:
Fruits and vegetables in Spanish
Here are some fruits and vegetables translated from Spanish to English.
- naranja - orange
- manzana - apple
- limón - lemon
- cebolla - onion
- papa - potato
- tomate - tomato
Posted by Sudo User at 5:28 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)